Thursday, November 19, 2009
My New Adventure
So, I have decided to embark on a new adventure. I have been inspired by a wonderful blog that I found on one of my friend's blogs...Thanks Ashley! My inspiration website is mycharmingkids.net. I highly recommend, especially those Momma's out there to check out this amazing lady's blog. I was drawn to her blog when I began reading about her amazing little boy who has struggled with SVT for the entire life...he's 1. I stay in touch so much I feel like I know the family. They live in Minnesota and "MckMama" has thousands of people who follow her blog. No, I don't necessarily want thousands of people to follow my blog, but what a way to inspire people, possibly lead them to the lord, keep them posted on great things going on around us, or even swap recipes or parenting stories! I know I am fixing to embark on the BIGGEST adventure of my life, parenthood. I can't think of a better way to keep family and friends involved then a blog. So, please stay tuned to see what I have coming up. I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do...feel free to share the blog or ideas,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment