I am 28 weeks and 1 day today. I am blown away that my due date is in 12 weeks! That is so crazy. We had our shower this last weekend. We got some great things. Definately put us off to a great start. I had a wonderful time with family and friends. We started child birth classes last week. Last night was our second night. It has been quite interesting and we are learning alot to say the least. I think we have seen enough labor & delivery videos to last us a life time. As you watch those videos, it really makes you wonder if you are ready for this. I have to say I am very ready for Rush to make his appearance into this world, but not so enthused about the delivery and labor it takes to get him here. :) Rush has become more and more active by the day. Sometimes I feel like he is about to push right out of my stomach! He nearly kicked my plate off of my belly tonight at dinner. I put a slide show of pictures from the shower below and some of Rush's room. We have 3 basketball games next week: Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Our next doctor's appointment is the 23rd and 24th. I should for sure have some new sono pics after that.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
28 Weeks 1 Day
I am 28 weeks and 1 day today. I am blown away that my due date is in 12 weeks! That is so crazy. We had our shower this last weekend. We got some great things. Definately put us off to a great start. I had a wonderful time with family and friends. We started child birth classes last week. Last night was our second night. It has been quite interesting and we are learning alot to say the least. I think we have seen enough labor & delivery videos to last us a life time. As you watch those videos, it really makes you wonder if you are ready for this. I have to say I am very ready for Rush to make his appearance into this world, but not so enthused about the delivery and labor it takes to get him here. :) Rush has become more and more active by the day. Sometimes I feel like he is about to push right out of my stomach! He nearly kicked my plate off of my belly tonight at dinner. I put a slide show of pictures from the shower below and some of Rush's room. We have 3 basketball games next week: Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Our next doctor's appointment is the 23rd and 24th. I should for sure have some new sono pics after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment