Whoa...I am on a fast racing train that is coming to a screeching halt soon...When I look on my pregnancy counter and see only 72 days left until my due date, I am almost speechless! I remember Memorial Day weekend sleeping on the love seat and getting this crazy idea to take a pregnancy test like it was yesterday. And now, our little Rush will be here in no time! Chris and I were walking down the hall tonight in the gym and I said, "Babe, I can't believe November is almost over. You know what that means right? December is our last full month as just a couple. Then we will be a couple that are parents to a beautiful bundle of joy!" So crazy to think of myself as a Mommy. I don't think it has quite sunk in yet. Although the due date is still 72 days away, Dede (my Mom) and Nonna (Misti) are convinced that Rush will be here either Jan. 16th or 19th. That puts us less then 60 days away until Rush's possible arrival. I am really starting to believe they are going to be pretty accurate. I am starting to get the..."Oh my gosh, you are so big, When are you due again?" "There is no way you are making it until Feb. 2nd" and the "you look like you have already dropped!" I even got the later from the doctor at the doctor's office on my LAST visit. Who knows...only God. We can't wait to see that little man, but we have LOTS to do in the meantime. We have 2 doctor's appointments this week and a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with the team planned. So, this should be a pretty busy blog week for us. So, stay tuned for pictures! We get another big sono on Tuesday! Hope you are all having a great week!
PS...we had a GREAT basketball week this week. 3 games in 5 days! All with WINS! We are off to a great start. Not another game until next Saturday.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment