Ticker

Saturday, November 28, 2009

30 Weeks and 4 Days

I am 30 weeks and 4 days today. This has been a very busy week. We had 2 doctors appointments, Thanksgiving, lots of shopping and today there is a basketball game. Monday we went to Dr. Heflin and everything was good, not too big of a noteworthy appointment, but he said I was measuring perfectly. I'm not sure if that was perfectly from my last appointment or perfectly, measuring on schedule. On Tuesday, we had our appointment in Fort Worth. It went well. He is still continuing to get bigger and BIGGER!

Here I am in the exam room waiting on the sonographer to come in.


Here is the beautiful big screen TV we get to view our little man on:


And, here are some screen shots of his measurements:





If you notice on this screen. I was 30 Weeks and 0 Days on the date of my appointment. The GA(AUA) is the size in which he was measuring: 32 weeks and 3 days. The EDD is my actual due date of Feb. 2, 2010. The EDD(AUA) is the due date he is measuring for: Jan. 16, 2010.



Lastly, you will notice under the Growth heading, he is measuring in the 93.3% for his gestational age.



Here are the sono pics:











And finally, here are some belly shots from today:


No comments:

Post a Comment