Ticker

Friday, October 23, 2009

25 Weeks and 3 Days


I'm 25 weeks and 3 days today. Rush should be the size of an eggplant...a LARGE eggplant. I can't believe how fast it is flying. We are almost into a double digit count down. CRAZY! We had a great doctors appointment today. I found out I do not have Gestational Diabetes..yea! I am very close though. My glucose level was 133 and they make you take the 3 hour test at 140 and you have it if that test reads 147...I think. I have been trying really hard this last month to watch what I was eating and drinking instead of just putting any and everything sweet in my mouth like I usually do. And, it has definitely paid off...I only gained 1 lb. this month. Chris, Dr. Heflin and I were so proud. Rush is still growing like a weed at rapid pace. My abdomen measured 29 cm, which is about 3 1/2 cm over what it should be. Looks like we may just be growing a BIG BOY! I am going to continue to try and stay close to the same eating habits as I have this last month, so we will see how much I put on next month. We don't have another appointment for 4 more weeks. This will be out last 4 week appointment, then I will start going every 2 weeks. I will post some pictures this weekend of Homecoming and hopefully some belly pics too.

No comments:

Post a Comment