Ticker

Monday, September 28, 2009

21 Weeks 6 Days

I'm 21 weeks and 6 days today. The time is starting to pick up speed. We had a doctor appointment on Friday. I have gained too much weight this month. I have gained 10 lbs since my last visit. Whoa! My abdomen measured 2 cm over what it should. I know I have really started to pop out, but I still have a long way to go. My belly button isn't quite popped out, but it is getting to be flat with the rest of my stomach. Dr. Heflin said I need to start watching what I'm eating because I might have gestational diabetes and am on my way to a 10 lb baby. I have to drink the good stuff and get the gestational diabetes test in 3 weeks.


Our niece, Mayci Renee Hamilton was born on Thursday, Sept. 24th. She is so adorable and we can't wait to see her in person. It is so exciting that Rush will have a few little cousins close in age.

Midnight madness is only 2 weeks from Wednesday...Holy Moly! It is coming up quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment